top of page

Global Creative Tech Group

公開·172 位會員

Man United vs. Aston Villa Live Broadcast 26 December 2023

11 hours ago — Manchester United v Aston Villa: Check here for info on how you can watch the game on TV and via online live streams. | Premier League.

Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Where to watch the match online, live stream, TV channels & kick-off time | Goal. com UKGetty ImagesHow to watch Manchester United against Aston Villa in the Premier League in the UK, USA and India, as well as the kick-off time and team news. Manchester United have a tricky game against Aston Villa, who are also battling for a Premier League top-four finish, when the two teams clash at Old Trafford on Sunday. United responded to a 2-0 Newcastle loss with three successive victories, but since then have dropped points as Erik ten Hag's men threw away a two-goal lead a the 2-2 draw against Tottenham on Thursday. Unai Emery's Aston Villa have come within six points of the Red Devils They registered their last league defeat back in mid-February and recently secured a 1-0 win over Fulham to extend their unbeaten run to 10 games (W8 D2). “It’s football, I’m okay with that. They can enjoy the game in the way they want. I would prefer them to come and support their players, instead of focusing on me, but if they think it’s better to be focused on me than their own players then I don’t mind that at all. ” Eight weeks have passed since Fernandes faced calls to be stripped of the captaincy he has held for much of the season in the absence of the official club skipper, Harry Maguire, after the most petulant of displays in that 7-0 capitulation at Liverpool. But his reaction since then has underlined not only Fernandes’ importance to Ten Hag but his strength of character and appetite to play. Most players would have come off after suffering the first half ankle injury that Fernandes sustained in the FA Cup semi-final win over Brighton a week ago. His foot had to be placed in a protective wrap and he was on crutches but he was back playing against Spurs in midweek and omnipresent again here. Before then, Villa fans had given Fernandes dog’s abuse so he seemed to be making a very deliberate point when he raced to the corner flag and stood proudly in front of the opposition supporters for what felt like an age, eye-balling every one of them. “Obviously, they probably don’t like to play against me, but it is what it is, ” said Fernandes, who has seven goals and eight appearances against Villa. Manchester United vs Aston Villa result: The post-match clash which will have delighted Erik ten HagBy James Ducker at Old TraffordAs the final whistle sounded and the anti-Glazer chants subsided briefly to give way to lusty cheers to celebrate Manchester United taking another big step towards Champions League qualification, two players in red were busy reprising a familiar scene. For all the cunning and running of Marcus Rashford upfront and the obduracy and composure of Victor Lindelof and Luke Shaw in central defence, the tone throughout was set by Casemiro and Bruno Fernandes, and everyone else had to follow suit. No one drives as high standards in United’s squad as that pair and there was another glimpse of that at the end when they became embroiled in a fiery exchange while others of a red persuasion were busy celebrating three crucial points against Aston Villa in the final push for a top four finish. It evoked memories of a similar exchange on the Wembley turf after United’s Carabao Cup final triumph against Newcastle in February, when Casemiro took Fernandes to task for not squaring a pass at the death to Scott McTominay to score. Today it was the Case we’ve seen all season. He brings so much organisation, composure, determination and his leadership is so important. Others go with him. ”Fernandes is principal among them. The Portugal midfielder’s relentlessness and hunger was encapsulated in that moment when he beat Alexandre Moreno to the ball to sweep home his 100th career league goal from a tight angle after Emiliano Martínez had pushed away Rashford’s shot. Manchester United vs. Aston Villa: Kick-off time, team news 14 hours ago — USA Network will broadcast the game in the US. It will be available for live streaming on NBC.com. Team News. Manchester United might have ...

關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

會員

全球数字科技创意设计大赛

​请填写您邮件地址,我们及时发布大赛近况

感谢您的订阅

Tower A,No. 629 Dingbian Road, Shanghai,China

• wechat_logo_109.2x219536
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

©2020 by Global Creative Technology Design Award. Proudly created with TCDIC

bottom of page