top of page

Global Creative Tech Group

公開·172 位會員

[live hd@@@] Wolves vs Chelsea live 24.12.2023

1 day ago — Wolves host Chelsea in Premier League action on December 24.

Gary McAllister opened the scoring and has the unique accolade of being born on Christmas Day while also bagging goals in fixtures on both Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Wolves and Chelsea last played on December 24 back in 1966 - Wolves won 5-3 against Derby while Chelsea lost 2-1 to Liverpool. Premier League organisers have always opted against Christmas Eve games due to the burden put on both the clubs and fans. However, having already chosen this game for TV coverage, Sky pushed back the original Saturday, December 23 date a day. 5Palmer has quickly become the best signing of the Boehly era 21-year-old Cole Palmer has been involved in nine Premier League goals for Chelsea this season (6 goals, 3 assists). Speaking ahead of Chelsea's 2-0 defeat to Brentford, he said: "The fans are not happy? Me either. "I am unhappy also because December 23 is my anniversary with my wife and I need to travel to Wolves. "I'm not going to spend the night of the 23rd in my house and the 24 December, for an Argentine, it's a really important night. "I hope to arrive on time to celebrate. But yes, our fans are not happy, I am not happy also. Enzo Fernandez however added to the club's mounting injury issues in that game, with both captain Reece James and vice-captain Ben Chilwell sidelined. Wesley Fofana, Marc Cucurella, Robert Sanchez and Carney Chukwuemeka are all in the treatment room as well. Lesley Ugochukwu, Noni Madueke and Romeo Lavia have all returned to full team training ahead of the game. 5Mudryk saved Chelsea's cup dreams on the nightCredit: Getty Thiago Silva's wife reveals Chelsea star's incredible dedication after Newcastle win Wolves have scored in each of their last 15 Premier League home games. It’s their longest scoring streak at Molineux in the top-flight since a run of 16 between August and March in 1969-70. Watch Live: Wolves v. Chelsea - Premier League LiveVideo available on the app. Watch on the usa App. LIVEWolves v. Chelsea. USA. Details. Chelsea look to secure back-to-back victories as they head to ... Palmer chasing Hazard feat that could see Chelsea end rotten Molineux recordChelsea will hope to build upon their most positive week of the season so far when they make the trip to Wolves on Christmas Eve. The Blues returned to winning ways in the Premier League by beating Sheffield United last weekend before a morale-boosting penalty shootout victory over Newcastle in midweek. 5Chelsea won on penalties to knock out NewcastleCredit: Getty Mauricio Pochettino had been under pressure to reverse the club's fortunes after just one win in five before beating the Blades. After two quickfire victories, Chelsea now have cause to feel hopeful of receiving the gift of a top-half position this Christmas. However, the west London outfit are winless in their last three away Premier League visits to Wolves, having drawn one and lost two. Only three players have reached double figures for goal involvements in a single campaign for the Blues while aged 21 or under – Arjen Robben (16 in 2004-05), Christian Pulisic (13 in 2019-20), Mason Mount (12 in 2019-20) and Eden Hazard (10 in 2012-13). Chelsea’s Raheem Sterling has been involved in six goals in his last six Premier League appearances against Wolves, scoring four and assisting two. Wolves are unbeaten in their last six Premier League home games (W3 D3), last having a longer run without defeat at Molineux between January and August 2019 (10). Chelsea beat Sheffield United 2-0 at Stamford Bridge last time out – only twice so far in 2023 have they won consecutive Premier League games, doing so in March (v Leeds and Leicester) and October (v Fulham and Burnley). Wolves vs Chelsea: What has been said? Mauricio Pochettino has revealed the Blue's Christmas Eve will see him miss his anniversary with his wife. [Pre-Match Thread] Wolves vs Chelsea - Premier League Wolves are seeking to win consecutive league games against Chelsea for the first time since a run of three between 1973 to 1975. The Blues are ... Five of these involvements have come in four games at Molineux. Wolves vs Chelsea: Team news The hosts will hope to have star man Pedro Neto back involved but Jonny Otto will continue to be exiled from the first-team squad. Jose Sa is also back fit while Nelson Semedo has recovered from illness. Chelsea could hand Christopher Nkunku his first competitive start following his debut against Newcastle. Wolves vs Chelsea: The night before Christmas The two teams are involved in the only Christmas Eve fixture as the Premier League discards an unwritten rule that has lasted 28 years. This is the second-ever Premier League game to be staged on Christmas Eve, after Leeds beat Manchester United 3-1 in 1995. Wolves vs Chelsea preview: Premier League commentary 1 day ago — Kick Off 1pm: Wolves vs Chelsea - live on Sky Sports Premier League. NOW Sports Month Membership: £21 a month for 6 months | Get Sky Sports ...

關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

會員

全球数字科技创意设计大赛

​请填写您邮件地址,我们及时发布大赛近况

感谢您的订阅

Tower A,No. 629 Dingbian Road, Shanghai,China

• wechat_logo_109.2x219536
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

©2020 by Global Creative Technology Design Award. Proudly created with TCDIC

bottom of page